Information and insight about your career and the workplace at large

Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Mentoring to All

It's the holiday season, and I'm trying to practice a little personal sustainability (yet again). So I'm letting Watercooler, my Mentor Me eletter, serve as my blog post this month.

As Suzanne Lieurance, who mentors writers, says, "Try it!"

And while you're there, visit my website and sign up for your free subscription (there's a sign-up box on the right, just below my photo).

If you sign up this month, I'll send you a complimentary copy of "20 Things to Do Before, During, and After Your Performance Review." Just email me and put "20 Things" in the header.

Happy holidays, happy mentoring!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy women mentoring!!

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home